magnifier
Image
magbottom
 
West Chester Court House, by Horace Pippin, 1940.
Close Window

A painting of a brown brick courthouse with a clock tower. Black statue with white base.

Credit: Courtesy of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia. Bequest of David J. Grossman in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Charles S. Grossman and Mr. and Mrs. Meyer Speiser

West Chester Court House, by Horace Pippin, 1940.

Back to Top