magnifier
Image
magbottom
 
Church and Young Gentlemen's Academy at Nazareth, Pennsylvania, circa 1840.
Close Window

Town view

Credit: Palmer Museum of Art, partial gift and purchase from John C. O'Connor and Ralph M. Yeager

Like its female academy counterparts, the Nazareth academy concentrated on the early education of young men for the clergy and other professions.

Back to Top