Young Ladies' Seminary and Church, at Bethlehem, PA, by Gustavus Grunewald, circa 1836.
Close Window

Village scene of buildings and landscape

Credit: Palmer Museum of Art, partial gift and purchase from John C. O'Connor and Ralph M. Yeager

One of the early Moravian schools for girls, Bethlehem's Young Ladies" Seminary and Church interwove faith and educational development in an exclusively female culture.

Back to Top